STATEMENT of FAITH
1. We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, and is free from error in part
and in whole. It is the only authoritative and infallible rule of faith and practice.
2. We believe there is one God, in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
They are co-existent, co-eternal, and co-equal.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ, God the Son, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary,
lived a sinless life, died on the cross to atone for the sins of men, was bodily raised from the dead, and
ascended into Heaven.
4. We believe man is by nature a sinner and can only be cleansed of sin through repentance and faith,
turning from sin and trusting in the Lord Jesus.
5. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells all believers, that the Baptism in the Holy Spirit according to
Acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it, and that the present ministry of the Holy Spirit includes
distributing spiritual gifts to the body of Christ to be used for the common good. (Romans 12,
I Corinthians 12)
6. We look forward to the personal return of the Lord Jesus in power and glory, and the Resurrection of
the dead, and the Last Judgment.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.